MORE OF MY CREATIONS

Wednesday, July 29, 2009


sometimes I like to leave my dolls without a face, I think it looks elegant and the attention is on the faces on the photos!!

all the embellishments were hand made by me!!I don't mean to brag but i don't know how else to say it!! :-)
I had a lot of fun making the BIG clock!!


I love to use ink on photo mats to give character to those small photos if necessary!



this has been one of my most popular layouts! as you can see, I was able to acomodate room for 8 photos not counting the two pull out journaling tags that can also be used as photo mats, and still this layout is alive!!





















to give it a tinge of color I inked white cardstock and drew purple circles on it to give it some character!
I created a 3D look for all the flowers with foaming squares and it looks perfect!




I embossed her shoes with pink and white embossing powder!!



I love to machine and hand stitch photo mats for a warmer look!!

we all have our memories with Daddy and our kids too, so I thought this would be perfect for just about everybody!!
I created this beautiful gigant daddy and his girl are perfect to fit anybody's memoris!!














I added ribbon to the dancing slippers to give it a realistic look!

this journaling tags hide under photo mats, they can be also used for extra phots



I used tulle fabric to give it a lively look and also a 3D look! I don't like flat layouts!!


here are some more beautiful layouts available on my Etsy site!! hope you enjoy it!

No comments: