MORE OF MY CREATIONS

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"IN LOVE"












I had a lot of fun creating this lovely layout! My best times that I remember with my honey involves us holding hands so I figure there is others, who like me, would like to preserve times like this forever!! I created all the embellishments myself. When I create my layouts, I get my inspiration from anything that catches my eye and takes me "there" (scrapbook world) and that is how I came up with my creations!!!

for this creation, I used silk flowers, I didn't add ribbon to all photo mats to give it a more adult feel! I love how the dancing couple in love, are lost in their world staring at the gorgeous moon and stars!!

you can find this creation on my Etsy shop at:

I hope you enjoy it!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of your pages so much. I am a new scrapbooker and I would love to be as creative as you. You could sell your pages and Im sure you could make quite a bit of money! I would like to try to recreate your ladybug page. However I am not as talented as you and I dont think I can do quite what you did. I will be telling my friends about your site as I think they too would appreciate your talent. Thanks for the idea!

Sarah said...

OMG you are so creative....love your designs!!!!!Do you give instructions on how to create your pages?