MORE OF MY CREATIONS

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Here are some more of my layouts! I hope you will enjoy them!!

this pages honor the true heroes of all times!!
I absolutely love to paper piece all my embellishments!


I loved working with fethers! it was a challenge thoug, the secret is liquid glue! the flag is all paper pieced also!































here is another of my creations, this one has been very popular, I've made it several times!!


I made the flowers stems form ribbon and I think it added the perfect touch!



look at her sleeping very piecefully!! I hand stiched this journaling tag ! I love to add layers to my backgroungds! I paper pieced all my embelishments including the lovely sunflower, I paperpieced it petal to make it more unique!





















2 comments:

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Mary! Your new blog is looking FABULOUS!!! and so professional!! Loved seeing your latest work and viewing your slideshow!! Awesome work! (I'm going to take a look how I linked my etsy site and send you instructions through the PM you sent me at my etsy shop, tomorrow....the girls are having a sleepover and have kept me up most of the night! UGh! LOL!)

~Gabi xx

Mary Maskill said...

Thank you!! I appreciate your help! I'm so exited!! I can't belive how much I'm learning, its a new world! LOL :-)

MARY